This colour matches travertine perfectly and it’s neutral tones make it perfect for almost any design scheme.
Maintenance for Tuscan Finish
- Oil and grease, use spray on degreaser and hose off.
- Gum tree sap stains or leaf stain, use firstly a good bleach, if this does not work then use oxalic acid as per manufacturers dilution instructions.
- Scuffs from shoes etc, rub with wet and dry sandpaper.
- Red wine, coffee and tea stains, use bleach, soak and hose off.
- High pressure hosing will not affect the colour or finish of tuscan, so is suitable to use for mould or moss removal.